Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BALONNE RIVER IRRIGATED AND DRYLAND CROPPING ENTERPRISE
Ray White Rural Rockhampton is proud to offer for sale, on behalf of CAG, "Morocco" - a large scale irrigated and dry-land cropping enterprise north of St George, Queensland.
Key investment highlights include:
- 5,939Ha* landholding located approximately 65 kilometres* north of St George on the Samari Plains Road.
The property comprises 930Ha* (2300 acres*) developed to flood irrigation and 3,000Ha* (7400 acres*) developed to dryland cultivation.
- Water Allocation from the Balonne River has a Nominal Volume of 5,340* Megalitres (Volumetric Limit of 18,630* Megalitres). The water storage capacity totals 19,000* Megalitres.
- Current plantings include 270Ha* cotton, 850Ha* sorghum and 265Ha* chickpea.
- Favourable balance of land and soil types comprising predominantly level black to brown self-
- High quality structural and ancillary improvements.
- Scope for expansion for further irrigation or dry land cultivation.
The property also has development approval of a feedlot up to a licensed capacity of 26,320 Standard Cattle Units* (SCU).
- Plant and equipment available by negotiation.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.