Rural Lifestyle Section Property in Tungamull
"Fully Sustainable Designed & Built Home on Acreage"
- Land: 43 ha (107 acres)
Future - Proof your family ? This Ultra-Private Family Home sits peacefully nestled on Top of a Hilltop, surrounded by 107 Acres, Showcasing lovely Country and Sea views, Capturing the Sun Rise and Sunsets.
A new lifestyle opportunity awaits here! Enjoy sustainable living with enough Solar Power to run the Property. No Water or Power Bills again! There are several ideal spots on the property to just sit and soak up the nature, basking in the views and enjoying the calming sounds of the local wildlife. The High-Set Brick 4 -Bedroom house offers a massive Family Room, Open Plan Lounge, Dining and kitchen, as well as an Office to work in from Home. 7m Iron Bark posts and large Blue Gum exposed Rafters with Stained Tessie Oak Timber Parquetry Ceiling .
Notable features include:
* Fully Self-Sustained living with a 5 Kuwait Solar System equipped with 24 Batteries and 27 Panels offering 86 Kwatt Hours of power
* Another 6kw Grid connected Free Standing Solar System in paddock for machinery Shed and/or feeds back to Grid for investment..
* Fire Sprinklers on the Exterior of the Home and Lawn Sub Surface Irrigation
* 3 Metre x 6 Metre Timber Deck
* House runs off Ample 5 x Rainwater Tanks
* House Setup with Home Automation System.
* 20 Metre x 10 Metre Open 4 Bay Machinery Shed
* 2 Bay 7 Metre x 7 Metre Colourbond Shed
* 400 Gallon per Hour Bore with Solar Tracking Pump in the Lower Section of the Block with High quality Water
* 1200 - 1500 Gallon per Hour with High quality water.
* Various Fenced Paddocks, and Boundary with all Rosewood Fencing.
* Rock Floor Gazebo and Gardens at the Creek area with BBQ setting
* Land Locked for White Zone Clearing Permission
* Great Cattle Country on Black flat Soils,
* Solar Tinted Western Glass Doors
* Gravity Fed Water Troughs to yards
* Large Dam, Permanent freshwater Creek
* Spectacular 7metre Ironbark Interior Posts, Exposed Blue Gum Rafters and Tassie Oak Parquetry Ceiling
* Hardwood Timber Floors on the Upper Level
* 4 Large Bedrooms with Built in Robes (Master with Ensuite) all Hardwood Timber Skirting Boards
* Beautiful she Oak Timber Kitchen with great Storage, Freestanding Gas Cooker, Range Hood and Dishwasher
* Large Family Bathroom on the Lower Level
* Good Size Laundry
* Office - Air Conditioned and Spacious
* Ceiling Fans and Screens Throughout
* Custom Built Timber Bedroom Doors Throughout .
* The Home is Constructed with all Hardwood Perkins & Stud Walling Throughout- No Pine.
* Solar Hot Water
* Primary School 8 Klm's Secondary School 30 Klm's Bus Service Available
* 31 mins to Rockhampton Airport 26 Mins to Rockhampton CBD
* 12 Mins to Cawarral and 20 Mins to Emu park or Yeppoon
Peaceful and Secluded away from everyone, the perfect place to make your new home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
43 ha / 107 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces